Do you have a desire to inspire, equip and release churches to more effectively make Jesus known across the UK? Do you have the expertise and heart to build and develop new and existing training programmes for individuals, young people and local churches?
Counties is looking for a committed candidate who will enthusiastically:
• Understand and promote the Neighbourhood Chaplains programme, helping review current training, and developing ‘level 2’ training options for NC teams;
• Develop and launch a School of Evangelism that can be run on a regional basis;
• Develop and launch a student gap year programme (TEAM – Training, Evangelism and Mission);
• Develop Youth Training weekends and events;
• Shape and strengthen the current Evangelist Training Programme.
The successful candidate will:
• be able to share their Christian faith, be enthusiastic about ‘Making Jesus known across the UK’;
• be able to create Biblically based resources;
• demonstrate experience of research, design, development, evaluation, and delivery of training programmes;
• have excellent presentation and facilitation skills demonstrating an ability to ‘sell’ training to potential users;
• have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
For further details email:
Jonathan@countiesuk.org or call Jonathan Brooks-Martin on 01373 823 013.
Closing date for application is 27th February.
Click here for a shareable PDF advert