There are many ways you can get involved and play a part in our continuing mission to see lives changed in the UK through the sharing of the Gospel.
How much spare time do you have?
- We hold two training workshops each year to assist Counties evangelists, supporters and those who would like to join us.
- Visit our Wiltshire office for prayer and fellowship. You could offer practical help to serve our office team or evangelists - anything from food preparation, to filing or redecorating!
- Contact your local evangelist and offer your support for a day for school visits, doorstep evangelism, street work or visits to churches. We could lend you a video camera to shadow an evangelist and interview other people.
- Spend anything from three to seven days on an outreach team at a summer camp, agricultural show or outdoor festival.
- If you have the gift of administration, offer your services to an evangelist who's drowning in paper!
- Spend a week with our Life exhibition - help to unload the lorry and assemble all the materials in a local church.
- Spend a week with a GSUS Live Unit in secondary schools exploring fear, forgiveness and rejection.
- Are you gifted in music or drama? Some Counties evangelists spend up to a month touring schools and you could be part of a schools team presenting the Good News in exciting ways.
- Every Summer, Counties evangelists are busy with camps and residential holidays where the need for group leaders, sports teams or dozens of practical assignments is almost unlimited.
- Get involved locally and join a Counties Link Group (CLG) supporting the work of your local evangelist.
Download the CLG Guide
for further information (you may need to phone the office for the CLG password).